Tuesday, May 23, 2017

THE ORDINARY | NIACINAMIDE 10% + ZINC 1%

Today, I'll be reviewing The Ordinary Niancinamide 10% + Zinc 1% serum. Well, it's not technically marketed as a serum but, I use it as a serum, after my essences, so I prefer to refer to it as a serum.

I placed an ASOS order couple of months ago and bought a few of The Ordinary products, ASOS is the only economical option to get Ordinary products shipped to Asia cause placing a direct order from the Deciem website incurs you a  $9.99 - 14.99 shipping cost.
I'm indeed late to the Ordinary party since it's been in the skincare market for an over a year and every blogger has reviewed them. I was a bit skeptical to try it out cause it was super cheap and honestly, I just didn't want to spend on a gimmicky product that's all hype and no results.

I was in search of a Niacinamide serum since I was running out of my beloved Shark Sauce, which retails for $29 plus shipping. Niacinamide aka Vitamin B3 is known for it's brightening and sebum controlling and said to be great for oily and acne prone skin. I don't suffer from acne but I do anyway have very oily skin due to a damaged moisture barrier, which I discovered recently ( details later :D). Due to financial restrictions and availability of a cheap alternative, I decided to try The Ordinary Niacianmide 10% + Zinc 1% and I'm glad I did. Here's why!







Product Description ; 
It's a High-strength vitamin and mineral blemish formula that contains Vitamin B3 to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes and congestion.Balances visible sebum activity.Apply serum to entire face morning and evening before heavier creams.


Ingredients ;



Personal Experience ;
The best solution for brightening and sebum control for my easily sun burnt oily skin. Though most of the reviewers complain that the niacinamide caused break outs, for me it has been nothing but a pleasant experience. The ordinary niacinamide has brightened my face, my breakouts heal faster and my t zone less oily since I started using the niancinamide 10%. This has been a staple in my PM routine since very first day. Will definitely repurchase when I run out.

Best suited for ;
oily, clog prone acne prone skin

Price ; £5.00

until next time...

follow me on instagram & twitter


xo